Are you behind this movement?!
So many incredible things have been open for discussion this past year! Amongst many topics, this has allowed a spotlight to be pointed at planetary issues. Did you know fashion and the environment have quite a close-knit relationship?
One term that we are hearing more and more about now in the mainstream is SUSTAINABLE FASHION.
So what exactly is Sustainable Fashion?
It is considered a movement and process of purchasing and creating wearable fashions that nurture our ecology system and social justice:
- Purchasing an item of good quality that lasts 10 or more years
- Selecting fashion pieces that are versatile for most seasons
- Making new to you items out of other pieces of clothing
- Wearing clothing made of recycled material
- Choosing materials that take less water to grow
- Purchasing gently loved, resale items
- Swapping clothes with relatives and friends
Shopping consignment is more than finding great brands at great prices - it is recycling and saving our planet! Re-created pieces are truly one of the kind, unique, on trend, and SUPER AFFORDABLE! Here’s to an incredible movement that we support 100%!
Here’s a few recycled patchwork pieces that can currently be found on our sales floor and at www.flairtradeconsign.com: