Here’s The ScoopOur goal is to help you make the most money from you fashionable closet! Here at FlairTRADE, we are looking for your gently worn, quality designer clothing and accessories for ladies and gentlemen. We accept mid-level mall (Loft, Ann Taylor, Talbots, White House Black Market, etc…), high-end and designer brands that have been available in stores during the past THREE years (with the exception of select luxury designer handbags). Find our Brand Guidelines here.
New to Consignment? Need to brush up on the basics?Here are the Who, What, Where, When and How to consign your items with us. Find our Five Basics to Consigning here.
Easy Tips To Follow
- All items must be laundered, pressed and on hangers
- Please inspect items for any staining, rips, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.. as we will be unable to consider them
- Give your shoes a quick wipe down and a polish to spruce them up. Make sure to bend them and scan for any dry rotting (hey, it happens)
- Inspect handbags, cases and pockets for any personal items, dust bunnies, loose change (You wouldn’t believe the goodies we find)
- Place shoes, handbags and accessories in a tub, basket, bin or tote bag to keep your items together in the consignment area.
- Polish any sterling silver and stones to make them shine! Inspect pieces for any missing stones or broken clasps.
So Now What?
Consignment is OPEN Monday- Friday 10:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M
APPOINTMENTS ARE NOW NECESSARY TO ENSURE SOCIAL DISTANCING! You can book on our Appointments Page of our website found here. Drive around into the back parking lot at the YogaSix studio and drive straight to the BLACK and RED FlairTRADE door. No need to knock, just walk in! Always allow 20 minutes to diligently inspect your items and we ask you do not arrive past 4:30 P.M.
- Please allow up to 7 business days to price your items. Once items are priced you will be able to see them in your online account and they will be placed properly on the sales floor. Many items are selected to be featured on our online store and/or our live videos on social media.
- As a consignor, you have FULL access to your account online at anytime at NO extra charge.
- Our consignment period is 63 days.
- Consignors receive 40% of the selling price.
- Money can be accessed in THREE ways:
- Cash up to $30.00 anytime the store is open,
- Any amount, at any time, as store credit which earns an additional 10%, or
- Checks are cut on the 1st of the month on accounts that Are over $50.00. Checks are available within 7 business days.
What Season Are We In?
FALL → AS OF AUGUST 1st.
Currently, we are accepting FALL consignment.
Winter Intake Will Begin October 1st.
Our LOVE for FALL fashion is strong!
Some of our best-selling brands for ladies in fall are Chico’s, White House Black Market, Loft, Ann Taylor, Free People, and Banana Republic.
The Fall/Winter 2022/2023
According to Pantone Color Institute experts, colors for Autumn/Winter 2022/2023 New York reflect our hybridized lifestyles and our contradictory yearnings as we continue forward into this new landscape. Colors for Autumn/Winter 2022/2023 support our need for nurturing and tactility, as well as a calm and restorative space, fulfilling our yearning for comfort. Concurrently, the colors also illustrate our need to break free of restraint and embrace the joy of being alive through super bright hues expressing energy boosting vitality and the celebration of life.
So, what does that mean?
Tops: 3/4 sleeve tops in darker fall shades and patterns BUT STILL with a light to medium weight. Sleeveless faux leather vests and tops. Lightweight cardigans and layering pieces.
On October 1st we will add heavy weight sweaters, jackets, tall boots and winter accessories.
Bottoms: Full length pants, jeans and long & short skirts in fall colors and patterns. Please remember that we do take pants and bottoms selectively. Jeans are accepted year-round.
Dresses: Longer sleeves, darker color and patterns, heavier weight.
We are currently accepting formal and Mother of the Bridge style dresses selectively. We are not accepting strapless or one strap styles.
Activewear: Full length pants/leggings, short sleeve and long sleeve tops, windbreakers, light jackets, pop-overs and sneakers.
Shoes: Flats, casual sneakers, slingbacks, heels, peep toe, mules and ankle booties.
October 1st we will begin to take closed toed shoes and tall boots, we will no longer take slingbacks, peep toe, and mules.
We are no longer accepting short sleeve tops, shorts, tank tops, sandals, flip flops, swimwear, and bright colored accessories.
We do not accept prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses or wedding gowns at any time.
WE NEED YOUR MENSWEAR!
Some of our best-selling brands for gentlemen in fall are J. Crew, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, Greg Norman and Peter Millar.
Selectively accepting Men’s suits and sportscoats.
Tops: Long & short sleeve casual tops, and polo tops in darker shades, plaids and patterns.
Athletic Wear: Long pants, shorts, short and long sleeves, and golf wear!
Bottoms: Full length casual pants and denim
Shoes: Sneakers, oxfords, loafers and boots.